Tuesday 10 May 2016

P3

Idea two

For this idea I have taken inspiration from my artist Elle Muliarchyk who creates fashion and beauty style gifs in order to tell a humorous story. For my idea I thought about creating my own Gif  inspired by her work, I would create a beauty inspired gif by taking photos in a studio of a model and have makeup appearing on their faces, I like the idea of adding 'pop' noises every time something comes up on the screen. The software I would use to create this would be would be either by Photoshop or gify an online gif maker in order to create this idea I would have to take photos like a stop motion by taking a picture each time I added new things to the model or each time she changed a pose, which I would put together to make a gif.

this is a gif I made in reference to my idea, I added the circles through Photoshop and saved the image each time I changed it. I then used an online gif creator to put it together. I realized that I couldn't add any popping noises to this gif which was a shame but I like the outcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment